Friday, June 20, 2014

More Of The Same

I rearranged my office and the front desk area of the store to good effect. The counter area is now more streamlined, with less dust traps. My office aka my studio is a neglected cubby of my stuff. Today I went through it, removed a piece of furniture, moved the desk from facing the wall to facing out into the shop space. It feels like I could use it now.
    This morning I finished up all the major renovations I planned on. All that's left is a coat of paint and tucking unused wires into the wall. Plates have been purchased and are ready to act.
    Business was ok today. Some very enthusiastic clients. That always helps, especially when the dish out more than just compliments.
    I'm tired. I was up late last night and up early this morning. Six thirty am. Craziness.
    I'm thirsty and dusty.
    If I took myself out to dinner with a book I'd nod off at the table.
    That is all. Tomorrow I see an old friend and go to a BBQ.